Eight People Arrested for Selling Alcohol to Minors in Bay Shore, West Islip and Islip
Published on February 1, 2014 · Filed Under Crime
by Laura Cino
(Long Island, NY) Suffolk County Police have arrested eight people after they sold alcohol to a minor at several businesses in Bay Shore, West Islip and Islip last evening.
Suffolk County Police have arrested eight people after they sold alcohol to a minor at several businesses in Bay Shore, West Islip and Islip last evening.. Photo credit: NewsLI.com file photo by Christoper Tozzi.
Third Precinct Crime Section officers conducted an initiative into the sale of alcohol to underage patrons at 29 establishments and eight were found to be in violation.
The following people were charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Minor 1st Degree:
- Murat Kucukaltun, 34, employed by Gulf Gas, 195 Pine Aire Drive, Bay Shore
- Sabit Akyol, 20, employed by Gulf Gas, 1490 Fifth Ave., Bay Shore
- Muhammed Khan, 32, employed by Village Market, 1389 Fifth Ave., Bay Shore
- Malik Gunes, 45, employed by Citgo Gas, 1310 Fifth Ave., Bay Shore
- Ricardo Negrete, 39, employed by Brightwaters Wine & Liquor, 1241 Sunrise Highway, Bay Shore
- Certin Aybali, 36, employed by USA Gas, 410 Montauk Highway, West Islip
- Abdul Qureshi, 57, employed by Oak Neck Wine and Liquors, 945-3 Montauk Highway, West Islip
- Ranbir Singh, 66, employed by Parmar Liquors, 259 Main St., Islip
The above people were issued a Field Appearance Ticket and are scheduled to appear at First District Court in Central Islip at a later date.